2009年12月10日星期四

Friend@@

friend... no idea... why??? Comparing with other, i hav lot of fren... but...
why i still feel tat i m alone in tis world???
really no idea... i m not saying tat i m good in social skill...
relationship making jus a piece of cake for me, but why i still feel alone...

i got lot of fren.... but... non of them will understand wat i need and wat i m thiking... isnt me the one who cause tis promblem??? Yes, i m the causer...

but, why??

mayb i jus unable to trust other ppl like, mayb i too protective myself from being hurt... lot of maybe and lot of reason....

i really hope to find a person who able to understand me and able to melt my heart...
i really hate to be alone in the journey...

2 条评论:

LazZy Joker 说...

lol.. you mean u are looking for a true friend or looking for a girl?

说...

of coz is true fren la...==